Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's always Friday in MY world!

Hello, and welcome to another Friday! Did you notice that it is actually Saturday? So sorry to everyone who was anxiously awaying my post, LOL. I lost track of time, even though my draft was in storage for 2 days....ever been there? Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the blog as much as we are enjoing posting it!

This week's TGIF stamper is Brenda Taylor. Brenda is my current Stampin' Sister. She still loves me, even though I ate all the Dark Chocolate Cherry 3 Musketeers that I was planning to put in her next goodie box-sorry again Brenda! She lives in Randoph, MN. It is very cool that we can make so many good friends, even though we are scattered across the globe! Brenda is way too modest when it comes to her talent. She is an amazing artist. She is a lot of fun and really personifies what Utah Divas International is all about. Thank you Brenda for this beautiful submission!


Brenda used Watercolor Wonder Crayons to make this card. Can you believe she thinks she's "getting better" at watercoloring.....it looks like a true professional, in my opinion!

Supplies:
For Father & All Holidays stamp set
Real Red & Blue Bayou card stock
Real Red Prints ds paper (level 1 hostess item)
Watercolor paper
Black Staz on ink pad
Watercolor crayons, stampin write markers (real red & basic gray), aqua painter, aged copper hodgepodge hardware & pop dots

Be sure to check out Brenda's personal blog at http://www.memoriesbybrenda.typepad.com/

2 comments:

EdieB said...

Gorgeous! The colors are stunning. TFS, EdieB

Michelle said...

This card is beautiful and the coloring you did is amazing, Brenda. You do such beautiful work and don't give yourself enough credit :) I'm so glad we had the opportunity to be Stampin' Sisters!