Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Inkers away!


Welcome to another Wednesday!

Today I have great pleasure in introducing my dear friend (and upline) Tracey Eaton. Since signing with Tracey in August 2006 we have not only shared our Stampin' Up! journey but have become great friends too.

I love this faux metal card of Tracey's and the simplicity of it - its just stunning. Its made using paper from the Recollections Des
igner Series Pack and the Riveting Stamp Set - both of these will be retiring at the end of March so you will need to be quick to grab these for the last time!

This what Tracey has to say ....

I have been a demo since May 2006, I joined just 6 weeks after Stampin' Up! arrived on our shores here in Australia. I only signed up for the discount on products (cause I knew I'd come close to spending the minimum by myself - well if truth be known, it was never going to be a problem!), but now nearly 2 years later I have a team of 75 demos, including my very first recruit, whom has become a dear dear friend to me (yes you have really Leonie!).

I never imagined that this would be my life now, my Stampin' Up! business is my only source of income now, it has allowed me to leave my part-time job that I was really starting to resent.... and I never imagined that I'd be able to earn an income having this much FUN! I'm also about to do my first ever stage walk too, next month at convention.... and hopefully we will still be small enough this year to all still get a hug from Shelli!
Stampin' Up! has really
enriched my life in many ways - but probably the most surprising, but rewarding, has been the friendships and relationships I have made. I already knew many of my girls pre-SU, but since SU our lives have just become more entwined and fun - some of my BEST girlfriends are now from here. These relationships have been so invaluable to me over the past 18months, as not long after joining, I started on one of the longest and most frustrating personal battles that I've ever had to face - depression had reared its ugly head once again, but this time it hasn't been letting me go so easily. I can honestly say if it hadn't been for the support and friendship that people like Leonie, Maggie, Kerri and Jenni had shown me, I wouldn't be here today. And this is still ongoing - and I love that the relationships I have with these girls in one of such love and honesty and openess that they all recognise when I'm "not quite there" and they just know what to say and do to help me through it. They haven't judged me in any way, and they have just let me be me, but have also pulled me right along when I've needed it. I have been truly blessed to have found such gorgeous caring women, and I have to thank Stampin' Up! for giving me this opportunity to be part of their lives. I love you girls, and my family thanks you from the bottom of their hearts for your help too.

This gorgeous layout was made featuring tracey's very cute and innocent little girl and I just love this layout.

It features the Winged Things stamp set along with a few of our alphabets, and highlights our lovely Water Color Wonder Crayons on the butterfly.

Tracey has only been a member of UDI for a short time and I know in time that it will bless her as much as it ha blessed me!

2 comments:

kerri said...

OMG Tracey you made me cry

carolm said...

welcome tracey. Love your scrap page. thanx for sharing.

cheers ~ carol