Thursday, March 6, 2008

TGIF!




This Friday I would like to introduce Adrian Gentilcore. We have become great friends becuase we have been supporting each other in our attempts to lose weight...ugh! She has been an inspiration to me, and I believe you will like her cute project too! Here is a blurb from Adrian:

I've been a demo for about four years and I've been a member of Divas from the beginning. I'm lucky enough to live in Salt Lake, so I get to go and hang out with Max and the other Divas every month or so. The thing I value most about Stampin' Up! is all the wonderful friendships, I've made over the years, Divas, other demos, and customers. It's all been great. I've just celebrated my 25th wedding anniversary with a Caribbean cruise with my husband Tony and we have 3 fantastic boys - Ryan 26, Matt 19, and Blake 9. They are the loves of my life!

This project is so cute, and so simple that we dont even really need a recipe! Just add some rub-ons, a tag and some ribbon, and you have an instant gift...oh, dont forget the chocolate! If anyone decides to make one of these for me, can you try using a BIG jar! LOL

Thanks for sharing Adrian! I look forward to being able to feature you here again!
Jennifer

PS Adrian has a great blog...http://www.AdriansCrazyLife.blogspot.com Check it out!

2 comments:

UR1NABillion said...

You are so funny, Adrian!! I love your project and outlook on life!

Lisa G.

Judi Harvey said...

Adrian, such a pretty jar. Thank you for sharing with us.