Monday, April 7, 2008

Free Wheelin' Monday






Happy Monday everyone!



The Free Wheelin' Promotion is in full swing. Last week I posted some wonderful projects posted by Maria and Ruthie. Today is no exception.



I would like to introduce Lisa Stout to you. Here is what Lisa wrote:



"My relationship with Stampin’ Up! started shortly after I got married 8 years ago. I have always been crafty making gifts, quilts, scrapbooks and sewing; but I had never stamped. I went to a workshop at my dear friend’s house and haven’t stopped stamping since.



Before my son was born, just over five years ago I stop working. My husband and I decided that we wanted me to stay home with our son. With just one income, my crafting habits started to dip into our monthly budget. I finally decided that being a demonstrator might be a good thing for me and my family. It’s been a little over two years now and I’ve loved every minute of it and my husband loves that my crafting supplies are a tax right off.



At that time, the demonstrator I was using lived fifty miles away and had become unreliable. So I searched for a demonstrator close to home. I found one and she assured me she was reliable, NOT! After my starter kit arrived(during the first week of Sell-A-Bration, back when it was Sell and not Sale) she contacted me just a few times. To this day I have only seen her once.



I was desperately seeking other demonstrators to share with and learn from. Last year I found Max, or rather she found me, in another online demo group that we joined. She invited me to join UDI and assured me I would get support, friends, and hugs. She was right. I am overwhelmed sometimes at how generous and giving the DIVAS can be. Whether you need a hug or a kick in the pants, one of the DIVAS will step up. I am so grateful I have found my adopted upline and some wonderful friends. "

I am really glad Lisa joined our group. She gives so much to UDI and the banner she made for Convention 2007 was great proof. I haven't met Lisa yet but cannot wait to meet her at this years Stampin' Up! Convention in SLC, UT.



To take advantage of this great promotion, contact your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator today. This promotion ends 04/30/08.

If you would like to find a Diva Demonstrator in your area or if you are interested in joining Utah Divas International, please email utahdivasinternational@gmail.com

1 comment:

carolm said...

lisa, your cards are beautiful. i wasn't very crazy about this set until i saw what you had done. thanx.

cheers ~ carol.