Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stamp A Stack's

Firstly let me apologise for the lateness of this post. Or you could say that you will be doubly blessed for getting two posts today (Thursday!)

I thought for a change of theme for my posts I might tell you about Stamp-a-Stacks. I just love doing these with my customers and they all love them too! Well they must as I seem to do more Stamp-a-Stacks than regular demonstrations! Maybe this is why my upline calls me the Stamp-a-Stack Queen?

Its a great way to introduce your friends to stamping and showing them just how much fun it is and how easy it is to make a
nice card.

I have a group of ladies that hold a Stamp-a-Stack once a month and when we first started there was one lady that told me that she didnt make cards and another who said that she doesnt make many cards but only used stickers. Now there is nothing wrong with using stickers if thats what you like to do but you need to keep buying them and there is only so much you can do with a sticker. Well since that day back in June last year they have both been converted to stamping and one comes to every Stamp-a-Stack and has now got her daughter involved in them too!

A Stamp-a-Stack differs from a standard demonstration in that each person gets to make 10 cards for a set fee whereas a demonstration is usually free and there is one make n take with a couple of other cards or products demonstrated by the demonstrator. The 10 cards made are usually 5 each of 2 different designs although this can be adjusted to what you and your friends like - sometimes i do a scrapbook page and 5 cards of one design or mix it up and do 3 of 3 different designs.

I suite the class to what they want to do - whether they want a particular theme or stamp set used or sometimes they want a colour combination. I have had ones where the hostess has picked a couple of cards out of the Idea Book & Catalogue - this is a great way of showing how easy the cards in the catalogue really are to do and they are very impressed that they can re-create these themselves.

The cards I have included in this post are some that I have done with
Stamp-a-Stack's and if there are any here that you would like the recipe for then please dont hesitate to email me or leave a comment on this post with your email address and I will send you the recipe.

So why not ring your demonstrator today to book in for a Stamp-a-Stack or maybe you are a demonstrator and would like more information about running a Stamp-a-Stack then please either contact your upline or myself.

Now go and get your friends and book your Stamp-a-Stack today!

blessings,
Leonie


2 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Thank you for posting on your stamp-a stacks! I have never done one, but have been thinking about hosting one lately. Maybe this is a push to say "Go for it"!!

Do you give envelopes with the cards too?

carolm said...

great cards!

i love stamp a stacks leonie. i have always done a holiday one, but am now trying an "occasions" one.

carol.

ps. i could not see the first two pictures.