Saturday, June 14, 2008

BLOG CANDY WINNER

Yea yea yea!! Not only am I the one who gets to announce the blog candy winner, I was also able to learn something new--how to get a random number picked for you. How fun is that. :) I plan on using it for various things in my business. Now, for our winner. The number picked by www.RANDOM.ORG is (DRUM ROLL PLEASE):

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:32
Timestamp: 2008-06-14 05:37:40 UTC


Comment number 32 was posted by Michelle H. CONGRATS!! Please send an email to Edie at jim.edie@roadrunner.com with your address.

It was wonderful to see all of the comments posted and to know that others are enjoying checking out this blog as much as we love contributing to it. :) Thank you all for your support!!

3 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

YAY ... congrats Michelle ... you so deserve a pressie ;)

carolm said...

congrats michelle! enjoy your new booty.

xoxox ~ carol.

Michelle said...

I won? Yahoo! I'll definitely give my address to Edie, thanks!