Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Wacky Wednesday!

It's time to get wacky again! ;)

I decided to watch some of my Workshop Wow DVD that I purchased at Convention. The very first technique was the Mosaic technique. I loved it! I had to try it right away! I ran a piece of cardstock through my Xyron sticker maker. I then proceeded to put cut pieces of Dashing DSP (retired) all over the sticky stuff. It was so fun! When I had most of the sticker paper covered with DSP I sprinkled Gold EP over the entire piece. The powder will stick to the exposed sticker paper. I embossed with my heat tool and layered the mosaic piece on a piece of Real Red cardstock. I used Old Olive cardstock for my card base. The sentiment from Heard from the Heart is stamped on the card base with Versamark and embossed with Gold EP. I love the way this card turned out. I will be using it as one of my Christmas card designs this year.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Heard from the Heart. Paper- Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White. Ink- Versamark. Accessories- Gold EP.

Thanks for visiting! I'll see you back here next Wednesday!
Elizabeth

3 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

That's wacky all right! Great technique. Is it worth it for me to but the WS Wow dvd? I'd hate buy it and then be disappointed. Is there lots of good stuff on it?

Carpenter's said...

I like this technique! Great card.

carolm said...

totally awesome card elizabeth!

xox ~ carol.