Thursday, October 9, 2008

Diva Inspiration Challenge #12

Thursday, Thursday. Can you believe another Thursday is upon us? Is it just me or do these week just keep flying right by?!?
With it being Thursday, that means it is time for another Diva Inspiration Challenge! This week's inspiration picture was another one I picked up from Martha Stewart Living. Some colors I picked out are Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Garden Green, Bashful Blue, and Gold.

I decided to grab the colors and thought the flower from Embrace Life would go perfectly. The "announcing" on the front was taken from the Classifieds background stamp and I layered on a double punched Scallop Square.

Stamps: Embrace Life, Classifieds
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Garden Green, and Bashful Blue
Ink: Chocolate chip, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Square Punch

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name :
Bev

Elizabeth

Charmaine


To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Now it's your turn! Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC12 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

6 comments:

carolm said...

gorgeous maria!!!

xox ~ carol.

Anonymous said...

really pretty card!

Pat W said...

Beautiful picture for the Challenge. You know how I love doing 3D items so of course I chose to do a bouquet of punch flowers for mine. Thanks for the inspiration.

Pat W said...

Maria, Thanks for the challenge. I love the picture. And of course I chose to do a punch flower bouquet card.

UR1NABillion said...

Hi, I love the inspiration photo!! And I posted my card on SCS under divaic12. Thanks, Lisa

carolm said...

my submission for this challenge is at www.stuffbycarol.blogspot.come

cheers ~ carol.