Saturday, October 18, 2008

Showcase Saturday

Today's featured Diva is Stephanie G. Stephanie is also one of our Designing Divas, so look to see more of her creativity on this blog in the future.

Here's what Stephanie has to say.....

I am from Northern Utah. I am married to Steve, my high school sweetheart, and we have three adorable (but very energetic!) little boys: Benjamin (5), Spencer (3), and Daniel (16 months). I am a stay-at-home mom, but I also manage storage units. I've been a demonstrator for almost 4 1/2 years. I signed up because I adored all the products and wanted a discount, but I also needed a way to express my creativity... and a reason to get out of my house once in a while for some adult conversation! I love Stampin' Up! and all the wonderful people it has brought into my life. I also love scrapbooking, following politics, reading, and writing.


Steph first saw the idea
here and decided to run with it. Don't you just love her creation?


Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White cardstock

Stamps: Dreams Du Jour
Inks: Basic Brown, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red Classic Pads
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Blender Pens, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Cropadile, Button Bouquet (these have magnets on the back), galvanized metal

Thanks for sharing with us today, Steph. Looking forward to seeing more of your talent. :)

Have a great weekend! We'll be celebrating another birthday. My baby girl is 2!! Time flies!
Alicia :)

2 comments:

carolm said...

very cute. i still love the bella rose dsp.

cheers ~ carol.

Janice RR said...

Love it! Soooo cute . . . of course, I do happen to love ANYTHING made with Bella Rose!!!Janice RR