Thursday, November 13, 2008

Diva Inspiration Challenge #17

Feeling a little on the blue side today? Another Thursday means another Diva Inspiration Challenge. How fresh and crisp does this week's inspiration picture look?!? This lovely tranquil blue picture came from Martha Stewart Living. I can always count on great challenge pics from her site!

For my sample today, I started with a card base of 5x7. Since I knew I wanted to use the Inspired by Nature set, I had to make my card bigger than the normal 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" size. I chose to take the monochromatic blue colors from the pic and ran with that. Add some ribbon and a few silver brads and BAM you're done! I love the simplicity and crispness of the final outcome.


Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue
Ink: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy Craft
Accessories: Silver Brads, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name :
Bev
Elizabeth
Charmaine
Tandra

To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Now it's your turn! Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC17 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

4 comments:

Carpenter's said...

Oh, I really like this card/color combo. Thanks for sharing.

carolm said...

my interpretation for this week's challenge may be found at: www.stuffbycarol.blogspot.com

:) carol.

Alicia said...

Maria--another beautiful creation. You are so very talented. :)

Ching said...

Its a beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration ! You can check my card here:
http://craftyshotz.blogspot.com