Friday, November 14, 2008

Sketch Challenge #7

Here is the sketch we used for week 7 of the sketch challenge...



Here is my card. I used the color challenge from this past Tuesday from Splitcoast stampers. I really liked this color combination and had to try it since my Pacific Point paper and ribbon have been neglected since I can't figure out what to put with it.



I used the Chit Chat rub-ons again this week. There are just so many greeting to choose from ... over 75 for every occasion on each sheet! I also love that they come in Chocolate Chip and White. Right now you can get 20% off all rub-ons with a $20 purchase.

Here are the cards my team has come up with...

Tammy

Carol

Ruthie

Splitcoast gallery


We would love to see what you create using this sketch. You can leave a comment with a link to your card or upload to your splitcoast gallery using divasc7 as your keyword. Thanks for playing!

Enjoy~
Becky

Supplies
Stamps: Kindred Spirits
Ink: Certainly Celery Craft Ink
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Urban Garden DSP
Other: Large Oval punch, Pacific Point Striped ribbon, filigree brads, chit chat rub-ons

3 comments:

Renée said...

I played in this challenge! Here is my card!! Thanks for a fab challenge!

Anonymous said...

Finally got a chance to play! Think I'll be using this for some of my Christmas cards this year - Thanks for the layout!
http://escape2stamp.wordpress.com/card-challenges-with-the-divascard-challenges-with-the-divas

Ching said...

I like the soft colors of the card!
Its really nice ! Here's mine...
http://craftyshotz.blogspot.com