Friday, November 21, 2008

Sketch Challenge #8

Here is the sketch we used for week 8 of the sketch challenge...



Here is my card. I love Mr. Twigster! It has been snowing like mad here so I had to pull out my Frosty Day DSP. That is what we get for living on the eastern shores of Lake Michigan.



I used the Chit Chat rub-ons again this week. There are just so many greeting to choose from ... over 75 for every occasion on each sheet! I also love that they come in Chocolate Chip and White. Right now you can get 20% off all rub-ons with a $20 purchase.

Here are the cards my team has come up with...

Tammy

Carol

Michelle

Splitcoast gallery


We would love to see what you create using this sketch. You can leave a comment with a link to your card or upload to your splitcoast gallery using divasc8 as your keyword. Thanks for playing!

Enjoy~
Becky

Supplies
Stamps: Mr. Twigster
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Frosty Day DSP
Other: Apline ribbon originals, chit chat rub-ons, blender pens

2 comments:

Julia said...

Cute Mr. Twigster card! Love the layout of this card. TFS

Ching said...

Beautiful card ! Here is my card...
http://craftyshotz.blogspot.com