Thursday, December 4, 2008

Diva Inspiration Challenge #20


Are you in the winter mood yet? I know some places have had their first snow already while other areas rarely get that opportunity. Living in Texas, we don't get to see snow too often, but when we do it's an amazing sight!
So in honor of the holiday season and first snowfalls, this week's picture are the snowflake stamps from years past. I came across the picture here.

For my sample today, I chose to keep with the postage stamps and the snowflakes. It's been a while since I've done a faux postage card and this was the perfect opportunity to try my hand at it again. I don't know if you can see the glitter on the snowflakes or not, but I stamped the snowflake stamp in a glue pad and then sprinkled glitter over it. It is quite "Dazzling". heheheheee......
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Warm Words
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Ballet Blue, Brilliant Blue, VersaMark
Accessories: Dazzling Diamond Glitter, Glue Pad, Fiskars Stamp Scissors, Stamp-a-ma-jig

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:
Bev
Elizabeth
Alli

To view the submissions on SCS here.
Now it's your turn! Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC20 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great card, Maria! I like how you carried on the postage theme, and I love the snowflakes and colors. I feel some snow coming on! :)

carolm said...

all of these cards this week are great!!!

here is my submission for the challenge.

http://stuffbycarol.blogspot.com/2008/12/diva-inspiration-challenge-20.html
cheers ~ carol.