Thursday, January 22, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #27

Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the SU Spring - Summer Idea Book and Catalog! I am loving the new sets and papers!!!

Ready to be challenged? Today's piece of inspiration is Buttons Pillar Candle found at Kohl's.
I love buttons and don't get to use them enough! The colors are very inviting and happy too. The colors I pulled from this picture are Green Galore, Bashful Blue, More Mustard, and Riding Hood Red.

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:
Maria
Elizabeth

To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Now it's your turn! Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC27 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

No comments: