Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally Friday - SAB style!!


Hello all!! Bet you thought I forgot again didn't you?? Well, truth be told I almost did, but then I had to wait until I got home from work so I could post this!!

This Friday we have an adorable card from Brenda Taylor using Polka Dot Punches and Delicate Dots dsp!!! Both are available now during Sale-A-Bration!!!! I know my customers are going crazy over both of these items!!

I love how simple and easy to reproduce this card is. I know I will be case'ing it myself!!

Thanks Brenda for another wonderful idea for this set!!

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Polka Dot Punches & Congrats
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, So Saffron & Whisper White Delicate Dots designer series paper
Ink: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery & Basic Black

Accessories: Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon, scallop circle punch, scallop border punch, pop dots

Happy Stamping and have a wonderful weekend!!!


~~~Ann~~~



1 comment:

carolm said...

love it brenda! simple and quick.

xox ~ carol