Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Heartfelt Sympathy

Today's card comes to us from Maria Williams. It's a beautiful sympathy card. I like to have a few sympathy cards on hand because when the time comes and I need one, I usually don't feel much like stamping. I need to get some more made since, unfortunately, I have used my stash.

Here's what Maria has to say about her card.


The flowers were stamped in Basic Gray, and then I added clear embossing powder to it. Right after I finished heating the powder, I added more embossing powder to it and heated it again. I did this four times. The sentiment is raised up on Dimensionals.

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Close as a Memory.
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Urban Garden DSP.
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray.
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Crop-a-dile, Dimensionals, Clear Embossing Powder.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful card, Maria!
Until next Wednesday,
Happy Stampin'!
Elizabeth

3 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

I was so fortunate to receive one of these cards. I love it. Thanks Maria. :)

Elizabeth, I know what you mean! I don't have any of these cards on hand :)

carolm said...

beautiful card maria.

xox

Carpenter's said...

I like this color combo and the layout! Great job.