Thursday, March 5, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #33

It's the first week of March already! I don't know about you, but where I live the weather has been beautiful lately. Even though it is still technically Winter, I've been enjoying these lovely Spring days.

Today's bit of inspiration comes to us from an internet article. I loved this picture and thought the colors were bright and the butterfly was beautifully shown.

There are so many stamp sets (and Sizzix Die) that come to mind when thinking about what to use for this week's creation. I'm thinking the Level 1 Hostess set God's Beauty shows their butterfly just as beautifully as the picture does.


To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:
Maria
Elizabeth
Carol

To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Now it's your turn! Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC33 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

No comments: