Friday, April 3, 2009

Finally Friday with Prayers for You!!


Hello all!!! This we have a clean and simple card from the wonderfully talented Courtney Carpenter! I just love the look of clean and simple, yet find it to be one of the hardest cards to make!! I just want to keep adding and adding!

Since I am in need of a sympathy card, I will be caseing this one this weekend!! Look at how she colored the flowers in the Summer Sun and used the piercing tool for an added umph!!!

Here's what Courtney has to say:

This stamp set grabbed my attention right away. I think the words are beautiful and the trees are perfect. I wasn't ready to use this stamp set quite so quick but am glad that I had it on hand.

Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: chocolate chip, old olive, summer sun, whisper white
Markers: summer sun, close to cocoa
Acces: paper piercer, oval scallop punch

Thanks Courtney for another wonderful creation to inspire us!!

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

carolm said...

beautiful card courtney!!!