Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cherries on top!

Good Wednesday morning! Since I have nothing from the design team to post today, I thought I'd share some projects of my own. ;)

I think these 2 purses are just the cutest. My daughter is actually using the Top Note purse for her cell phone. LOL The directions for the Top Note purse come from UDI's own Becky Roberts and can be found here on her blog. The circle tote was made from 6 inch circles which I cut with my new Circle Scissor Plus. I cut 2 circles from cardstock and 2 from DSP. After I adhered the DSP to the cardstock, I used the tabletop trimmer to cut off just a bit from the bottom so it would stand up on its own. The handles are a Large Oval punch framed by a Scalloped Oval punch. I didn't have any small craft bags for the inside, so I used a Box #2 diecut with the top flaps cut off of it. I embellised the tote with some cardstock and DSP strips, a sentiment, some bling and some ribbon.





Top Note purse: Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Tart & Tangy. Ink- Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ruby Red. Paper- Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Rockabilly DSP. Accessories- Big Shot, Scallop Circle die, Top Note die, Scallop Circle punch, Coluzzle (I made this one before Mr. Brown dropped off my new Circle Scissor Plus), Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Pewter jumbo eyelets, Crop-a-dile.







Circle tote: Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Oval All. Ink- Ruby Red. Paper- Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Rockabilly DSP. Accessories- Big Shot, Box #2 die, Circle Scissor Plus, Large Oval and Scalloped Oval punches, Ice Circle rhinestone brad, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, dimensionals, Sticky Strip.





Until next Wednesday...
Happy Stampin'!
Elizabeth

1 comment:

carolm said...

these are adorable!

xoxoxo