Thursday, June 18, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #48


This week's bit of inspiration is the Fleur Soft Tote from Brighton. Not only is this purse cute, but very workable for this challenge. Right away I was drawn to the In Colors - Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, and Kiwi Kiss. I am very eager to use the new In Colors available on July 1st, but I am having a hard time pulling myself away from these ones. :) I hope you enjoy today's samples!

To see wh
at my creative team came up with, just click on their name:
Maria
Elizabeth
Karen
Katy
Tina

To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC48 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The flowers on this bag look very similar to one of our upcoming DSP patterns! Amazing how SU! is really on top of styles!