Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! I have a gorgeous project to share with you all today. It comes to us from Maria Williams, who is also the host of Inspiration Thursdays.

Here is a Pop Up card I was inspired to make from an awesome blog:

http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/2009/04/pop-up-flower-pot.html

I was interested in the pop up cake die, but wasn't ready to spend the money - that was until I saw what else could be done with it. I love being able to utilize my resources in many ways, not just one. There were some other real cute samples made with the pop-up cake die on Heather's blog, too. Let me tell you, I couldn't get my hands on this die fast enough!!!

This is a fantastic Big Shot project - used lots of dies. Now even though I didn't stamp anything on this project, I did sponge ink around each layer of the flower, the butterflies and the greeting section of the card.

Paper: Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal.

Ink: Lovely Lilac, Garden Green.

Accessories: Very Vanilla Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Sponges, Big Shot, Sizzix Dies - Pop Up Cake, Flower Layers, Beautiful Butterflies, Build a Flower #2.

I'll be sure to share my next creation with you all soon!!


Thanks for sharing this one with us, Maria! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!




Until next week...

Happy Stampin'!

Elizabeth

3 comments:

carolm said...

beautiful maria. . . and i got to be the receipent of one of these creations.

xoxoxo

Karen said...

what a gorgeous card Maria!!

Maxine Conrad said...

OH MY GOSH MY FRIEND.....this is beautiful! You amaze me!