Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Family Portrait


Good Wednesday morning! I'd like to introduce you to my family. This is our most recent family photo straight from the pages of Stampin' Up!'s Definitely Decorative catalog.

Have you seen the new Definitely Decorative catalog? It is full of wonderful Decor Elements and stencils to beautify your home, office...even your car! My family is hanging out on the back of my Ford Flex. :) The Decor Elements stand up beautifully to the Florida weather and car washings. My family portrait was just added yesterday, but I have the hostess element from the last catalog, Flower Finesse, on my Flex and it still looks great!

Here is a link to the new
Definitely Decorative catalog. Take a peek! I'm sure you'll find something to ooh and aah about in it!

Until next week...


Happy decorating!
Elizabeth

2 comments:

carolm said...

too cute, e!!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I just ordered my "family" too! Glad to know it's holding up to our weather :)