Monday, July 13, 2009

Top Note Die with a Twist!

Hello Everyone,

Are you just loving the new catalog? Just wait until you see the Holiday Mini ! WOWZERS.
This week I am happy to post yet another fabulous project made by Gretchen Barron.

Here's a cool trick to the with the Top Note Die to get some more variety in your shapes and frames. You can find more pictures and details on my blog at http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/06/different-shapes-from-the-top-note-die.html. Here you can see that I cut the Top Note using the new Melon Mambo In Color, and passed it through the Big Shot twice for this frame. I used the Razzle Dazzle stamp set, and colored directly on the rubber stamp with the new In Color markers. I also used Melon Mambo as the cardbase, a layer of Dusty Durango and another layer of Rassleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper and some of the fabulous new Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon. Here's a peek at the inside of the card, using another image from the stamp set.

Thanks as always Gretchen for sharing your creativity with us!
Enjoy your day
Max

No comments: