Thursday, August 27, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #58

This week inspiration is bright and happy. I found this picture over at Better Homes and Gardens. I love the simplicity of this picture as well as how your eyes are immediately drawn to the bright colors of the vase and flowers - you almost don't even notice the tea cup sitting in front of the vase. I don't know about you, but I found this picture quite easy to work with!

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:
Maria
Elizabeth
Carol
Karen
Katy

To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC58 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

No comments: