Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In Colors Take Flight

Here's a card I made a few weeks ago. I used the Flight of the Butterfly set and my In Color Markers (WooHoo!) to get my card started. I stamped the butterflies on a strip of Whisper White and then adhered that to a bigger piece of Basic Black. I stamped the swirly Thanks sentiment in Jet Black Stazon on my Whisper White base, and then I ran the front of the base through my Big Shot with the small polka dot Texturz plate. I adhered the image layer to the base and was done. Easy peasy. Ok...not really. I had a heck of a time getting those pretty butterflies lined up. This is not my first attempt. (Yes, I was using my Stamp-a-ma-jig. LOL) I do think the end result is worth it, though!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Flight of the Butterfly, Thank You Kindly. Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, Rich Razzleberry. Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black. Accessories- Big Shot, Texturz Backgrounds, Stamp-a-ma-jig.


Until next week...
Happy Stampin'!
Elizabeth

1 comment:

carolm said...

too cute. love the simplicity