Friday, September 4, 2009

Finally Friday with stencils!


Hello all!! Bet you thought I forgot to post today, didn't you? It's been a crazy week in my house and a crazy week at work, which meant very little stamping time for me!! I now have the next four days off and I plan to correct that!!

The card I have for you today is one I made, just recently! I attended a stamping weekend in PA last month and one of the techniques we learned was using our Big Shot dies to create stencils! Maybe not an aha moment for you, but for me it was!!

So, with using my new found stencil abilities, I made this card using the Lattice die. The stencil was cut out using our window sheets so I have a re-usable stencil. You can use either a sponge dauber, sponge or brayer to get your ink onto your cardstock. I used a sponge on here.

My colors are Rich Razzleberry ink onto Orchid Opulence cardstock. I used the Asian Artistry hostess level 2 set on my main image panel. The image was colored with my SU! markers and then stamped onto WW. I did take my Rich Razzleberry marker and thump against the flowers, but it's very light.

The pearls are colored with a black sharpie. My butterfly is double layered with one layer using the printed window sheets.

Enjoy!!

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

carolm said...

great idea ann. love the card.

xoxo