Monday, October 5, 2009


Hello Friends,

Just look at this cute cute pumpkin candy holder.  Gretchen Barron who happens to be one of the most creative stampers I know made this darling project. 

Here is what Gretchen wrote:

How Stinkin' Cute is this little guy!
When I saw this adorable little Pumpkin' Basket, originally created by Lynn Put, I knew I needed to make one (or more!). And he's so simple and quick to put together, you will be amazed.
You do need the Big Shot and the Pillow Box Die (you use 3 of the Die Cuts) and the bottom circle is a whopping 4" in diameter -- enough to hold an entire bag of Tootsie Pop's! I did add the leaf's to Lynn's original design, and used the Autumn Splendor stamp set to stamp them, attaching them with Stampin' dimensionals. I think I'll name him Jack. And Jack is all ready to help greet our little Trick and Treater's, come October!
Of course, I'll probably have to refill him with candy before then. I can't image these lasting long with my daughter in the house!
You can find more infomrmation on my blog at http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/09/cutest-little-pumpkin-basket-in-the-patch.html

Thanks as always Gretchen for sharing your amazing talent with us.

Have a great day everyone!
Max

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Adorable. You gave me a hankering for tootsie roll pops. Hugs, M

carolm said...

these are so cute. my friend made one as well and gave it to me.

xoxo