Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Tea

Talk about creativity - check out this Tea Bag holder from Ruthie Burkey!





Here's what she had to say:


I've been making them (tea bags) for a long time but today I figured out how to make text the right size to fit in the Delightful Decorations ornament stamp and punch.  Here's the supplies I used:


Stamps:  Delightful Decorations, Sassy Sparkles Jumbo Wheel
Ink:  Yo Yo Yellow, Real Red
Paper:  Merry Moments DSP, Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories:  Ornament Punch, regular sized envelope (I used self-sealing), 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Hemp Twine

Here's what the poem says:
On Christmas Day

 at half past three
 brew yourself a cup of tea
I'll think of you,
You think of me
Sitting beside the
 Christmas
 Tree

I love the way Ruthie has used the ornament as a flame for her candle!  I never would have thought of it myself :)  Ruthie also sent along the word document that she used to print the poem, but I couldn't figure out how to attach it to this post.  If you'd like a copy of it, just email me at stampincrazed@gmail.com



Thanks for this great design Ruthie!







1 comment:

carolm said...

very cute idea ruthie. xoo