Friday, November 13, 2009

Finally Friday with a Friendly Elephant!



Hello all!!!  This Friday I have another card to share with you made by moi!!  I have another creation by one of the design team members, but I was having some technical difficulties!!!  Hopefully, that will be sorted out by next week.

This card uses the new set, Animal Stories.  I wasn't sure about this set at first, but I truly love the elephant, whale and owl.  The giraffee is slowly winning me over!

I also used new dsp, Raspberry Lemonade and Dusty Durango card stock.  My other colors are Summer Sun and More Mustard.

The elephant was stamped twice, once in Summer Sun and then again in Dusty Durango, just for the ear.  I popped up the ear with a dimensional.  The flower is from Flower Fusion and the stem is with linen thread.

My sentiment is from the Level 2 hostess set; Wings of Friendship.

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

1 comment:

carolm said...

ann, this is so precious. i love the elephant.

xox