Thursday, November 12, 2009

Inspiration Challenge 69

Good Thursday morning!  It's time for Inspiration Challenge #69!  Before we get to the inspiration picture, I have some things to share with you.  First, the Inspiration Challenge Design Team has 2 new members...Edie Bunting and Robin Merriman.  It is a pleasure for me to welcome them to the team!  I can't wait to see your creations, ladies!  The 2nd tidbit is that today is my last Thursday post.  I have enjoyed guest-hostessing, but Maria will be returning to the Inspiration Challenges next Thursday!   David is continuing to recuperate, and she will be able to get back to a little bit of creating now.  Isn't that wonderful news?!  That's the power of prayer!

Now let's get inspired!  Here is the picture Maria chose for us for today.



Check out all the team members' creations then play along with us.  Leave a comment with a link to your project.  If you upload to a public gallery, please use DivaIC69 as a keyword.


Happy Stampin'!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to be a member of the design team here! I am honored to be part of you!

Maria Williams :) said...

WOW! Great cards - I am just blown away!! :)

Maria Williams :) said...

Welcome to the team Robin and Edie!!!

Ann said...

Welcome Robin and Edie!!! Can't wait to see what you have for us! Thanks for filling Elizabeth and welcome back Maria!!!

Mary Fish said...

Very cool inspiration. I love seeing geometry in nature. Great "gobble, gobble" blog look. M

EdieB said...

Divas,

Thank you for inviting me to the team. I had so much for stamping this challenge. The inspiration photo is so great and next week's is just as fun. I can't wait. EdieB