Thursday, January 7, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #77


With the new year only one week old, I know everyone is getting back into their normal routines - kids back at school, normal work weeks, and weekly activities resume. I for one thrive on routine. As nice as it was to have the kids home from school and barely work the past few weeks, I happily welcome my "normal schedule" back.
I had a great time ringing in the New Year with my family and friends last week. So here is to a continued joyous new year. I hope you still feel the same joy and happiness as you did just one week prior. Now go stamp something fun!!! :)
P.S. Sorry for the late post!

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Elizabeth
Katy


Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC77 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

No comments: