Thursday, January 21, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #79

Happy Thursday you creative stampers! I think by now everyone is wishing the cold and snow away wanting warmer weather, but before we wish ALL the snow gone, take a moment to enjoy the thought that each little snowflake is different than the next. Even more amazing is looking at knee deep snow and trying to imagine how many snowflake there really are - it just amazes me.
I love today's inspiration picture because I love to see snowflakes close up just to see their unique design! I hope you stay warm and get a chance to play along this week!

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Elizabeth
Carol
Katy
Robin

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC79 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

No comments: