Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Voila Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!  Today I have a fabulous card to share with all of you.  It is from the amazingly talented Gretchen Barron!





















Isn't it just gorgeous?!!  I love it!  Let's see what Gretchen has to say about him.

Isn't this fun! Our little Voila Chef is all decked out to serve up some LOVE! I used Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper along with Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Gray cardstocks. A little Rhinestone Brad adorns his stylish kerchief. I used the Scallop Circle Die and the Big Shot, along with the Circle Scissor Plus, the new Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die, the Full Heart and Heart to Heart punches and Scallop Trim Border punch. The ribbon is 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin. The stamp sets are Voila and Well Scripted! There's more information on my blog at http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/01/inspiration-in-action----weekend-sketch-challenge-ia115.html.

Thanks for looking -- blessings, Gretchen.

Thanks for sharing with us, Gretchen!

Until next week...
Happy stampin'!



2 comments:

Amber said...

Adorable! I love it Gretchen!

carolm said...

oh my word, this is incredible. would you send it to my chef husband for me for valentine's day? ;)

love it gretchen!!! xoxo