Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally Friday with Peter Cottontail!!!


Hello all!!! Better late than never, huh? This has been one weird week for me.

Do you realize that Easter is only 2 days away??? Do you have your Easter cards or projects done? Well, if not, here's a quick project to the rescue.

How's this for a cute, and quick, goodie bag? I found this idea on SCS in the gallery of Diana Seitz, AKA paperball.

Her goodie bag is made from a 3 x 3 mini envelope, and while this is very cute, I decided to change the size just a tad. I used 4 x 6 envelopes and only put the dsp on the front of the envelope.

It's a little difficult to see in the photo, but the dsp I used is Bella Rose, now retired, and it's the Pink Pirouette damask print. The same print as the Kiwi Kiss dsp, but my camera washed the Pink Pirouette out. Another thing I did different on this bag is the ribbon. On Diana's she punched holes in the sides and tied the ribbon through. Because I used a larger envelope, I used sticky tape on both sides of the ribbon, Kiwi Kiss, and adhered it to the inside of the envelope. A piece of Pink Pirouette gg finishes it off.

The bunny was stamped in Chocolate Chip and Versamark and then clear embossed. Doesn't he look good enough to eat??? The flowers are from the stitched Sweet Pea felt flowers in the current Occasions mini. Not sure if I like the pom-pom on his tail or not.

Happy Stamping!!!

~~~Ann~~~

No comments: