Thursday, May 6, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #94


I can't tell you how much i LOVE this picture for our inspiration challenge this week. Everything about it is just so appealing to me. The colors, the layout, even the images on the wall pretty much designed my card this week!
I hope you are as excited with the challenge this week as I am! It's always fun seeing other play along and see what each person came up with. :)

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Elizabeth

Carol

Katy

Robin


Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC94 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

2 comments:

carolm said...

WOW!!! maria, your card is incredible. what a great take on the sketch. love it!! (my birthday is coming up) ;) ;)
haha. xox

suepeac said...

I really love the colours in this challenge. It was easy to find them in my stash and I played happily with them!