Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You Rock!!

I just about died when I saw these magnets from Stephanie Gittins - are they adorable or what?!


You Rock magnets
For my birthday last month, I had a girls' night out with my sister and a few friends!  I was so excited to spend time with some of my favorite people that I decided I wanted to make them all a little something special.  I didn't have a lot of time, so this is what I came up with.  These magnets measure 4x4 and are made from chipboard coasters.  I just covered them with Designer Series Paper, using Tombow Mono Multi Adhesive, and added the embellishments.  They all turned out slightly different because of the flower shapes.



Stamps:  Friends Rock
Inks:  Basic Black Classic Pad.  Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
Paper:  Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack.  Rose Red, Old Olive, and Whisper White cardstock
Accessories:  Pretties Kit, Ice Round Rhinestone Brads, Flower Fusion, Die Cut Blooms, 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, 2 Step Bird Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


I think these would be perfect for hostess gifts or door prizes.  Yay - thanks for the great idea Steph!  I love seeing the things that you come up with.  We're glad you're on the UDI Design Team - you rock!!



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

These are so adorable! Thanks for sharing!

carolm said...

wow, these are great!!! beautiful job. xox