Saturday, July 17, 2010

diva sketch challenge

Please excuse the crappy picture of this week's sketch. I'm not quite sure what happened.

Is everyone enjoying their summer and the horrendous heat? I am so not a hot weather person. The sunshine is pretty but the humidity is awful.

Lately I've gotten comments from some of the team that the sketches are, well, a challenge. I was a bit amused by that since they are "challenges." Anyway, I wanted to share with you that the ones they have mentioned are ones that I have not actually made myself. Up until a few weeks ago, every sketch was of a card that I had actually made at some point in time. I think eleven months of original sketches is pretty darn good. Just wanted to share that with y'all.

Remember that you may skip from blog to blog or come back here to see someone's link. Enjoy your weekend. :)

Adriana
Alisa
Barbara
Becky
Elizabeth
Leonie
Max
Ruthie
Tammy
Tiffany
Carol.

No comments: