Thursday, October 14, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #117

I don't know about you, but October sure is a busy birthday month! Three of us in my immediate family celebrate our birthdays this month as well as many more relatives and friends of mine. Today's inspiration picture seemed very fitting. I think this week's challenge is quite an easy one, I know I can never have too many birthday cards laying around! Let's see what you can come up with. :)
I want to wish all you October babies a very Happy Birthday!!

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Katy
Jeannette
Ann


Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC117 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

1 comment:

carolm said...

so cute maria. it looks good enough to eat. xox