Thursday, October 28, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #119

With Halloween fast approaching this weekend, how wonderful is this week's Diva Inspiration challenge? Whenever I see a Norman Rockwell picture I instantly smile, can't help it. It's always nice to visit past memories and when I saw this picture, I flashed through what Halloween was when I was growing up to what Halloween is today.
However you may celebrate Halloween, I hope you have a wonderful weekend with fantastic weather!! :)

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Carol
Katy
Robin
Jeannette
Ann

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC119 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

2 comments:

carolm said...

your vampire is cute maria, freckles and all. xoxo

Unknown said...

Adorable card Maria! Love the glittery face!