Thursday, November 11, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #121

Dessert for breakfast? That's what my 3 year old daughter thinks when she sees Mommy being handed a coffee drink topped off with whipped cream and drizzled with caramel from the drive-thru window. I think it's amazing all the different ways you can get a coffee these days - even appealing to a non-coffee drinker like me.
I love this week's inspiration picture. With the cooler weather arriving, it's the perfect time for enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate to warm you up!

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Carol
Katy
Robin
Jeannette
Ann

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC121 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

No comments: