Saturday, February 5, 2011

diva sketch challenge


Welcome to February. I hope everyone has survived the indescribable weather we've been having around the globe. Please keep everyone in your prayers for recovery, from snow, floods, fires and other events going on.

This week I'd like to welcome Jeannette back to the sketch team. She moved to the inspiration team for a while, where you've seen her fabulous work and has now come back to the sketches. Be sure to leave her a welcome back comment.

I can't wait to see what the team has come up with for today's sketch. Have fun skipping from blog to blog. :)

Adriana
Alisa
Barbara
Becky
Elizabeth
Jeannette
Leonie
Ruthie
Tammy
carol

2 comments:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

What a fun sketch!! I loved all the inspiration from the Design Team. Here's my take on it:
http://krystalscardsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenge-monday-2711.html

Thanks for looking!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Thank you for the Welcome {back}! :D