Monday, February 7, 2011

My Digital Studio Monday


Jump aboard and join the UDI My Digital Studio Design team every Monday for some "Digital" inspiration!!!

Our goal is to inspire you to learn MDS and begin creating with it. Like hand crafting the possibilities are endless.


Every Monday we'll have a MDS theme. Your welcome to join us in making a card or scrapbook page. We just ask that you try to create a design that fits in with the chosen theme.


The "first" My Digital Studio Monday Challenge will start on February 14th and the theme is Valentine's Day!


If you already have the MDS Software get ready to learn to use it and join in the fun. We'd love for you to post comments and suggestions too. We hope that you'll post your MDS creations with us here at UDI.

Let's inspire one another to embrace the art of creating digitally and enjoy crafting from a different perspective!


If you don't have MDS and are interested in learning more about this Software please contact your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.


Have a great week and don't forget to check back on Monday, February 14th to meet the members of our Utah Divas International MDS Design Team and for your some MDS Valentine Inspiration. I can't hardly wait!!!

Thanks so much for visiting Utah Diva's International!
~Brandy


2 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

Ooohhhh I am just so excited ! I cannot wait x Thanks Brandy :)

Linda said...

I am SO looking forward to this--I haven't used my MDS nearly as much as I could because I need to learn more about it, so this will be fantastic for me! Thanks so much for doing this!