Tuesday, February 22, 2011

UDI Color Challenge #24


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday Morning at Utah Divas International! Tuesday can mean only one thing -- a NEW COLOR CHALLENGE!!!!!
Just look at the color we have for you this week -- So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke -- inspired by this gorgeous orchid!
It's one thing for all these beautiful colors to blend so beautifully together in a piece of God's creation, but how do some paper artists blend them together with a bit of cardstock, ink and ribbon? Well, check out the Design Team projects below ...




Patty Chenail


Monika Davis


Sharon Field


Max Conrad

We hope we're inspired you! And now ... it's YOUR turn! Once you've created your project, take some photos and post them on your blog or another public forum and then come back and leave your linking information below! We're waiting for you and can't wait to see your creations!

Have fun, everyone ... and Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

oh dear! I went to enter my card....but I was too late ~ I guess I didn't realize the cut off date ~ Great colors girls ~ I loved playing with this one! Thanks for all the challenges, love your blog! Enjoy your day :-)

Meredith said...

late to the challenge but they were such fun colors I thought I would share anyway :) Here's my creation: http://merrymusings.typepad.com/merrystamps/2011/02/sweet-day.html
thanks as always for all the inspiration!!!