Thursday, March 24, 2011

Diva Inspiration Challenge #140

Happy Thursday! I hope you're ready for this week's challenge. I see more of an Orient theme, but also blocks and a great color scheme.
To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Carol
Jill
Ann


Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC140 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

3 comments:

AB. said...

Love the oriental theme!! Thanks for the inspiration! Here’s my card

Barbara Dykhouse said...

I combined last week's Diva sketch challenge (DSC 128) with this week's inspiration challenge You can see it here: http://bdykhouse.blogspot.com/2011/03/saturday-sketch-challenges.html

craftystamper said...

Loved the colors, and decided to make this card in conjunction with another challenge- cards with animals. Here is my card http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/c-is-for-cat-challenge-114-udi-color.html