Monday, May 14, 2012

My Digital Studio Monday

Welcome to My Digital Studio Monday!

Today's My Digital Studio projects are awesome!!!  This week was an Open week and the ladies just picked a fun project to share.  Thank you ladies for inspiring us all!!!

GOOD NEWS!!! If you do not already own My Digital Studio (MDS) you can now get a "FREE" 30-day trial. Woo Hoo!!! Contact your demonstrator if you would like to take advantage of this great offer.

Check out the awesome projects designed below... and remember you can click on the designers name to learn more about the made their projects.



MDS Design By: Sue Erickson























MDS Design By ~ Patty Chenail























Wow!!! What did you think? Did we inspire you to start creating digitally?

If you have the My Digital Studio Software get ready to learn to use it and join in the fun. We'd love for you to post comments and suggestions too. We hope that you'll post your MDS creations with us here at UDI.

Let's continue to inspire one another to embrace the art of creating digitally and enjoy crafting from a different perspective. You can also visit http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/ for more inspiration or for technical support.
Next week Challenges or Theme is a day in the park!

If you don't have MDS and are interested in learning more about this Software please contact your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Have a great week friends!

Brandy Cox

3 comments:

Shans Design Studio said...

I haven't seen any updates about weekly themes, so I did a scrapbook page for this week. Luckily you guys did an open format this week so it fits in.
Here's my submission-
http://shansdesignstudio.blogspot.com/2012/05/mds-monday-little-spring-in-my.html

Hope you like it. :)

I hope you will start posting themes again so more people can plan ahead and play along.

Be Safe,
Shan

Unknown said...

Hi Shan,

Thanks for jumping in!!! Yes, we are working on getting those done and posted. I am super excited to know you are interested in joining us.

Great Job on your scrapbook page!!!

Have a great day :)

Brandy

STC Technologies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.