Friday, February 8, 2013

Saturday Sketch Challenge

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and Tammy gave us the perfect sketch to help with our Valentine cards.  As she shows us, this sketch doesn't have to have the exact shape shown, you can substitute any shape for the heart!

Here's the sketch:




And here's what the Designers have done:


Created by Tammy Fite



Created by Barbara Dykhouse



Created by Elizabeth Harris




Created by Ruthie Burkey


Be sure to stop by each Designer's blog to see the supplies they used.  We love to have you play along so be sure to leave a link to your creation in the comments!  Have a wonderful week!






2 comments:

Debbie Naylor said...

I love this clean and simple sketch! I created a set of note cards with it.

Here's a link to my blog post:
http://unfrogettablestamping.typepad.com/my_weblog/2013/02/the-new-borders-scoring-plate-is-simply-fabulous.html

Thanks!
Debbie

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Wonderful sketch! I made a Valentine card and here is my blog post:
http://addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/2013/02/final-valentine-of-year.html