Friday, August 30, 2013

Saturday Sketch Challenge

Happy Labor Day Weekend!  Looks like everyone is enjoying the weekend but we still have the sketch, and I have a sample so I invite you all to play along!  Here's the sketch:

UDISC256 8/31/13

and here's a sample for you:



Supplies:

Stamps:  Delightful Dozen
Ink:  Coastal Cabana
Cardstock:  Coastal Cabana, Afternoon Tea
Accessories:  7/16" Trim, Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Trim, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Linen Thread

Have a safe holiday weekend!
 

ETA: Hi! It's Elizabeth! I finally figured out my new laptop (my old desktop finally quit working), so I'm adding my sample!


















You can get the details on my blog
   

1 comment:

Tania said...

I can't see the sketch itself. Is there any way you can fix this post? This problem as happened for a while now and it's annoying.